Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, May 27, 2006

the rush

some days i want to rush home
to unzip your pants
slip my hands into your undies
and slowly take your dick out.

stand there holding your growing dick
in my soft hands
my eyes looking into your eyes,
my heart wondering what you are feeling,
my nose breathing the scent of your exposed dick, and
my tongue dripping saliva, to lick your hardness..

5 Comments:

Blogger CourtesyZealot said...

Only nine sentences, yet you say so much. Well done!

1:12 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I read this and i get a rush for sure.

7:40 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks zealot :-)

(smiles) Ozy, i find this so hot.. brutal honesty!

12:30 AM, May 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

12:31 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:04 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home