Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, May 07, 2006

the real princess

Someone who i like, asked me the other day, who do you think you are? (in good humor :-))

And i told them this (and i want to share this with you) :

I think i am a Princess. I feel like a REAL princess.

The reason why i feel i am a princess is because i am always striving for something higher (of myself), demanding more from myself (again of myself) and constantly working towards improving mySelf. I've always been like this right from i gained my consciousness in this physcial world. Just that earlier i trusted others, religions, parents, elders, books, gods and goddesses. I did my own shit and went through my series of f***-ups and will still make mistakes and have enough to fuck up i guess LOL. But i am also learning from what i have experienced and this realisation is making me feel empowered. So it did take a while to break those illusions (which seemed like absolute truths to me earlier) and reach this stage where i am, infact, looking up to myself for answers. I am more attuned to myself. Getting more in tune with me. I am listening to myself. I've begun to trust myself. And I am falling in love with my own essence.

And it is now that i am really enjoying my journey. And since i am mentally gratified that i am moving towards inner peace and joy and a feeling of harmony, i am begining to feel more and more happy and contended than ever before, with what i am and who i am. And the fact that i am recognising that , i can, to a great extent, live without endlesssly and mindlessly craving for and being obsessed with many things - be it food, money, even health (which is VERY important for most people to be happy) and yet continue to grow and flower as if the little i have was a LOT and more than enough to make me content in the NOW (i say this very sincerely), makes me feel i am a princess. For i think, only real Princesses and Kings know this.

Oh and sometimes we are on disguise. I recognise that too. ;-)

18 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

Yes, only real Princesses and Kings, Anu.

2:22 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Bows to you Dear King :-)

5:18 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

Anu, I think you have actually attained enlightenment! This is all really beautiful to read...as well as inspiring. I hope to read a book by you some day.

5:51 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

You are so sweet, my dearest Kim. I want to borrow wings from the sparrow and fly to where you live just to give you a nice loving warm tight huuuuuuuuuuug :)

7:12 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

:) yup ur a real PRINCESS

8:40 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Pierre Turlur said...

Dear Anu,

If I may say, there is neither Princess nor Prince, that game of duality is certainly not the big roar of reality as it is. And fine. OK.

You'll find neither light nor shadow, or, let's say, one cannot cut IT in two. And when one does, playing as we all do with words, concepts, notions, ideas, right and wrong, enlightenment and delusion, it is but a pleasant game.

Peeling identities, one after the other, peeling the very knife itself, what is left? What remains?

In fact, you are much more than a Princess and who you are cannot be improved. You are nothing!!!

Please, throw away the rose itself. Throw everything away. Even what you call "now". And if you can't, who minds? There is nobody to mind, nobody.

If I may say something that does not agree with you or people joining the game. And I am just about to invite the old stupid monk-preacher ( another bit of nothing, just like you) to go.

Love is who you are.

Kuma San

5:57 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Matt Kohai said...

Living without obsession is a wonderful, wonderful place to be. I've been working steadily on this for a while now, in recent history. Not easy by any means. Though I have gained a new, healthy obsession - making some really good friends... Oh, and practicing aikido! ;-)

2:17 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

i am so glad you have found pleasure in the journey. That seems to be the hardest lesson in life to learn for many people. They get lost in where they have been or where they are going, hung up on destinations. Life, in truth, has no destinations so the hang ups are illusions. These obsessions have no satiations. Between end points of traveling lie the entire of existence.
Is pierre a Taoist?

5:48 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Nina said...

Oh and sometimes we are on disguise. I recognise that too. ;-)

You are just too cute! I could just squeeze you...haha

YOU are a princess, my dear, truly.
(bowing before you..)

xoxo
nina

3:07 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Pierre - These are my perspectives at this moment. Something i realised which is exciting for me. These are my truths "right now". But my truths could change. Becoz i am open to change. I dont have any absolute structures built up around me.

So i appreciate your view-point and i am understanding it. You are welcome to share your impressions.
And i am always open to listen.

Kohai - I do need things Kohai. But there are these fleeting moments when i experience a feeling of bliss when i feel i dont need anything or it just does not matter and my happiness is not dependent on them. The above post was written in one such frame of mind.

Ozy - I am finding joy in my journey true, but this joy is not very consistent Ozy. I feel like i'm pushing against the walls i've built around me. But at least i know that i am not running behind anythign in particular now.

Nina - You're a sweet bunny and i could squeeze you too ;-)

4:33 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Amrit :-) Thank you for your comments.

12:20 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

More people should accept themselves with uncondition affection as you do in this post among even the fuck ups of the past. The critical voice tells us "your no good", or "you should do that better than that", "can you believe what you did back then, you should be ashamed" is just monkey mind, ego in disguise. Don't buy it. You are a princess Anu. Treat you self as such and spread the love to all. You always have been and always will be a princess even when thoughts say your not.

12:04 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Newt said...

What is your princess name Anu. I've decided to be a Viking King named Magnus sailing the icy waters in my huge wooden Viking ship I call fluffy the dragon!:)

8:10 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Lone - I must confess to you that i am not always acknowledging and accepting of myself. I discount myself a LOT. I did write this post when i was really high on energy and oozing with my own love for myself. But nevertheless, lone i am working towards a more loving self. And i liked what you wrote a lot.

Johnny - I am Princess Anu. ANd how nice to meet you dear Viking King Magnus:-) Will you take me with you for sailing in your huge wooden viking ship which you call fluffy the dragon?

10:50 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Newt said...

Of course Princess Anu, but i'll be a bit late, I must stop to pillage some other kingdoms first! We are running low on wine and ale !!

11:52 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Ahh yes...i shall wait for you King Magnus :-) till eternity

11:59 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:30 AM, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

9:04 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home