Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, May 05, 2006

locks of my hair

not combed my
my thick brownish black hair
for over four days now

anticipated,
knots impenentratable,
loss of locks of hair
and a generally roughness
due to lack of care

today evening i sat down
with my bright green comb
taking a few locks of my hair
and running my fingers through them

how easily they free themselves
i can barely feel any knots in them
smoothly they fall below my waist
and gently they kiss my cheeks

maybe, the knots in our life and relationships
are just as easy to resolve.
all i need to do is,
run my fingers of trust and love through them;
and they shall then, fall like long beautiful strands of hair
peacefully and playfully
brightening my life forever

for it is in the nature of knots to unknot easily,
when fingers dipped in trust and love pass through them.

5 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Down to your waist, hugh. Mmmmmm, me thinks me like.
I don't really have to worry about knots in my hair. Shaved head.
I don't think that’s a good philosophical metaphor though.

11:31 PM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL Ozy.

I have this huge smile on my face here :-)

You are cute.

12:37 AM, May 06, 2006  
Blogger Matt Kohai said...

...and it really is beautiful hair, Anu! (hug) It sounds like you're feeling better - yay!

1:18 PM, May 06, 2006  
Blogger Dan Husain said...

Wonderful simile! It surely makes one see how easy it is to resolve situations in our lives. :-))

Cheers

Dan

8:25 AM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Yes dear Kohai, i am feeling really good today. I think i will be perfect by evening :-)


Thank you Dan :-)

2:16 PM, May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home