Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, May 20, 2006

fuck at work

as i sit at work
i feel really distracted
feel something trickling down

i put my hands under my skirt
and touch my panties
oh my goodness they are soaking wet

i can feel the bitch in me coming out
as i rub spread my legs from under the table
and press my wet puss real hard on the chair

slowing rubbing it up and down
feeling my panties drenched with my
white thick juicy milk

i think how nasty i am
to masturbate in public
and the thought of someone watching me
rubbing my horny puss desperately on the chair
is making me so wild and crazy

pulling my panties to one side,
my thighs spread wide apart,
i seperate my vertical thick juicy lips
from under the table

i press my sensitive pink clit
on the chair
almost sitting on it,
with my tits hanging out
and my nipples erect

feeling like a desperate whore
fucking herself to release

12 Comments:

Blogger Horny Old Guy said...

WOW! Anu after reading that I am going to have to masturbate myself! Thanks sweet lady for making my cock so hard on this Saturday morning half way around the world from you!!! Cheers!

7:11 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Kisses to you Mike. These are the nasty sweet thoughts in my head when i masturbate. ;-)

7:25 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Wow! There is the Naughty Naked Anu I was first introduced to. Did you really masterbate at work. Very Hot! My hand is reaching out for your towell offer.

4:07 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL Lone, i did not masturbate at work. But i did feel all of these things and i was leaking badly.

Oh, but i did successfully complete my session at home in prescisely the wild manner described ;-)

3:03 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Manish Bhatt said...

Almost made me feel like giving you a hand there, y'know being a good samaritan and all. Very erotic.

2:15 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Anu, oh, Anu. Again, it is as if you peer into my world, writing my fantasies and desires. This is so hot. This writing seems to flow from you like the "white thick juicy milk" you conjure. I can feel these words, smell them, taste them. I close my eyes and I see you, watch you from a distance, holding myself as I do...

6:31 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

M - an extra hand/(s) are always welcome ;-)

Ozy - What an honest expression Ozy.

I came home full of heat and tore off my clothes to do 'this' and while i was rubbing my pussy on my night dress, which was on the chair, i wrote this poem.

This poem is very real and probably that's how why you 'feel' it so deeply.

Did you also say you were watching me, *blushes* ;-)

11:54 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Mandolina Dora said...

Quite vivid Anu. It does make my pink tingle too.

But a nice, nasty self-induced work fuck also makes me more productive.

The efficiency experts should monitor the effects of "post coital productivity" more closely.

9:00 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Mandolina Dora said...

Quite vivid Anu. It does make my pink tingle too.

But a nice, nasty self-induced work fuck also makes me more productive.

The efficiency experts should monitor the effects of "post coital productivity" more closely.

9:00 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Mandolina Dora said...

Quite vivid Anu. It does make my pink tingle too.

But a nice, nasty self-induced work fuck also makes me more productive.

The efficiency experts should monitor the effects of "post coital productivity" more closely.

9:00 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL Mandolina :) Thank you for your comments;-)

11:36 PM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

9:04 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home