Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, April 02, 2006

slave

my thoughts race past me at the speed of light
my feelings overpower me and choke me tight
like a slave, i am whipped with iron rods

i feel like a beggar in torn clothes, begging for love
standing in my palace, surrounded with beautiful lakes
and enchanting gardens, with magic and mystic everywhere

what is it, that transformed me
from being the master to a slave
from being the prince to a pauper
from being the king to a lowly beggar

my worth...in my own eyes

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

anu, some variation of this happens to me on a daily basis. eric is always telling me not to give away my power. sometimes what i have to do is repeat this to myself. i then center myself by doing breathing exercises where i imagine my breath at the point just below my navel. somehow this helps me to regain my center, which is the center of my power. you'll become the master again!

8:58 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Kim. I shall breathe too letting out my limiting beliefs and conflicts and taking in pure energy the life force of the Universe:-)

7:45 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Kim. I shall breathe too letting out my limiting beliefs and conflicts and taking in pure energy the life force of the Universe:-)

7:45 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Matt Kohai said...

I sat here reading this - it's very powerful. I was deeply moved. I'm at a loss for anything else to say to describe how I feel, having read this poem. Thank you.

11:52 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you for reading Kohai. I was experiencing great pain and thinking about 'what in me is creating the pain' gave rise to this poem.

7:48 AM, April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. If you like you can visit erotic hypnosis.

4:42 PM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home