Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, April 02, 2006

oops! i slipped again

in my quest to reach out to love
i rise and fall like the tidal waves.
in this roller-coaster ride
some moments seem fleeting
and some so painfully slow,
that i think i'll pass out while waiting for them to go..

but there is a quiet exhileration in me
a feeling of triumph,
even as i sit alone, rock-bottom
wondering 'where did all my inner work go?'

in my helplessness and hopelessness
in my vulnerability and restlessness
in my desperation and disturbed pyschic
in my struggle to let go of the past
with my hand still clutching to the memories tightly
i try to loosen the grip, each time,
letting a few painful memories slip through the gaps
from in between my fingers

like a stranded traveller in the desert,
longing for a drop of water
i struggle to wriggle free through the cocoon,
even if it is by crying and wailing out of pain

every time i am caught in these spider webs
i dont give up,
i kick, yell and scream
till i break free..

2 Comments:

Blogger Manish Bhatt said...

I bow to the raw power of your expression. Dang, that was good.

4:11 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you M

7:47 AM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home