Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, April 02, 2006

half done painting

from here above i see,
tall trees and huge boulders
i cannot even spot a ray of sun
in the jungle of darkness, in this valley

i hear roars of the wildest beasts
in the form of past memories
and as i crawl trying to find my way out
ferocious tiger thoughts pounce on me

they suck my blood and eat my flesh
till i am drained and lying like a corpse
i yell and scream for help and noone hears me
till i give up and give in and stop and listen to myself

as i focus on myself and my feelings
i realise my emotions are signals
trying to communicate something to me
the wild beasts and the ferocious tigers
are my own creations, something i drew on the blank canvas myself

and with my hand still in the beast's bloody mouth
and its sharp claws digging into my soft flesh
i see, i stand there before me,
with a paint brush and a half-done painting...

2 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

beautiful. very sincere

9:43 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you ozy, this poem bled through my heart into this blog.

11:08 PM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home