Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

the flight

i sat drinking coffee in the pantry
looking out of the huge glass windows

i saw eagles soaring in the sky
crows and cranes flapping their wings
and cutting through the winds

suddenly i spotted a single sparrow
flying way above the other birds

flying alone, with no fear of heights,
but at its own speed
looking busy, as if it had work to do

in a sky where i can see neither begining nor end
the sparrow still paves a way out for itself

8 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

:)

11:20 PM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger first-giant-cock said...

See the best uncensored pictures and movies gallery

3:46 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger April said...

that will be my little one. i am sure of that.

5:04 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Leave be the sparrow
Intrepid in enterprise
Beyond the reach of mortals
Far above the sky

5:14 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Pat Paulk said...

Anu, I love it!! Good poem!!

5:47 AM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger michelle bloom said...

i try your email and it does not work! very frustrating. i havent kept up with blogs, gonna do that now. email me directly from your email address, you know mine. love--blue

11:35 AM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger michelle bloom said...

i love this one, i was really connected to sparrows at one point in my life...this poem has touched me..

11:42 AM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

amrit :-)

first gaint cock - *faints* with you inside me.

april, who else could it be :-)

ozy - there you go again. you are such a poet at heart :-)lovely..

Pat - thanks :-)

Blue - sorry you cannot get through to me. I dont have your email id so i cannot contact you. My email got hacked so i deleted it and lost all contacts.

Blue - i see so many sparrows here in India. They are so tiny and delicate. But they work really hard. And are always busy :-)

8:53 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home