Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, April 21, 2006

drop of water

plop plop plop
the drop of water falls
from the leaking tap into the bucket

what focus, what perfect shape and size
what consistency in its dropping and the sound
so exquisite is its momentum and the tiny splash in the bucket
a single drop of water, excudes such a perfection

deep down inside, it is so focussed in its activity
not waiting to join the ocean or swim with the fishes & dolphins
blissful in just falling from the leaking tap into the bucket
a single drop of water can be so powerful!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Yemanja said...

It is...!!!!

:-) Hi Anu...

10:38 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Matt Kohai said...

This is a really nice poem. People take something like water for granted, and never consider the perfection and power of it. Amazing that something so pliable that you can pass you hand through with ease can be powerful enough to slice rock into canyons, and move mountains in an instant...

5:12 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I was a drop of water once.
I fell and caressed the air.
Then I bacame a puddle
A stream
A lake
A river
An ocean.
Then I became a drop of water once again.
Anu, what is it about your writing. I read your words and wheels in my head spin and my heart...
well
My heart...

6:32 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Pierre Turlur said...

thank you sweet heart, a drop of water is just as is. It sounds perfect to me. dropping is an amazing activity. Following gravity gracefully ( gravity is love) and being-manifesting water just because of that.

I cannot do it, made up of so many drops of water (and wine).

But it is my wish.

For you, Anu.

For everybody.

Love

8:32 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Y :-) hi yemanja..how are you.

Kohai - true, i love your perspective - something so pliable that you can pass you hand through - really beautiful. Thank you Kohai.

Ozy - i love the little poems that spring out of the comments you write here.

And well..your heart...what about it ;-) I'm all ears...tell me more :-)

Ozy, i conclude that you are too cuteeee.

Pierre - What a marvellous wish Pierre..i wish the same for you and everybody :-) Lots of LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

11:05 PM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

"not waiting to join the ocean or swim with the fishes & dolphins
blissful in just falling from the leaking tap into the bucket"

You are such an intelligent girl, Anu.

4:43 PM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

;-) Thanks wdky, you always manage to make me *blush*

10:52 PM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home