Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, March 02, 2006

truth

i spent all my life
searching for 'a truth'
in the eyes of the wise
and in the hearts of the enlightened

only to realise that
there is no 'a truth'
there is only a 'the truth'

and my truth cannot be found
in the most loveliest eyes
or in the most kindest hearts

my truth is in my own heart
my truth is what i believe is true!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger April said...

BRAVO!!!!

12:08 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

:) hugs april

7:56 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

The only way to know truth
Is to experience truth
And you are the only one who can experience what you experience

6:47 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

"my truth is in my own heart
my truth is what i believe is true!!!"

hmmm nice :)

7:22 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Newt said...

Very well said, Anu. i remeber a story about aman seeking his The truth in a a ancient holy book in a far away place, after all the perils he overcame he findly found the temple of the holy book, when he findly opened it it was nothing more than a book with a mirror on every page and nothing else.

8:59 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Oz - so true oz. That is exactly where the inspiration to write the poem came from. From my experience, not from others experience. Very rightly said Oz. Thank you.

Amrit - Thanks.

Johnny - Lovely story with a profound message. Thankyou so much for sharing it.

7:20 AM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home