Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, March 12, 2006

invitation to fun

want some fun in my life
been taking life way too seriously

want to dance and let my hair down
want to relax and laugh loud

want to hang around with group of friends
just for the sake of it

just need some bit of fun now
been taking life too seriously

thought of starting a blog
where i will write funny incidents and jokes
about my own life and what happens around me

just realising how hard it is for me to be funny
like joy, it has to come from within and it probably will
when i take my life a little less seriously

by fun i mean --- to just be light-headed,
to not make huge issues out of small things, to not be so petty,
to let go easily and not cling on, to see things in a lighter vein
to be amused and laugh a lot, to have that element of joy in my heart
and a certain spontaeinity in my ways

fun fun come here to me
i miss your presence in my life
fun fun come stay with me awhile
i want to sleep by your side
fun fun be my guest today
i want to amuse myself like a child once again
fun fun stop by my home awhile
i so want you to be a family member
fun fun trust me i am a good student
just teach me the basics once a while...

9 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Anu,
What a great idea! We all could use a little more fun in our lives. I bet you are a blast to hang out with...
On a more serious note, you are so right, joy comes from withing and the more joy you share with others the more you feel.
Whoever invented that was very smart!

love,
nina

11:44 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger MikeDoe said...

Just go and do it!

Mew at a cat
Bark at a dog
Scream at a baby
Skip through the park
Whatever
The only thing stopping you are your thoughts
Feel silly
Feel self-conscious
Feel like a stupid kid
Feel all these things and then...
Stop thinking
Start Doing!

3:15 AM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger MikeDoe said...

Yesterday I was in a busy coffee shop. The comfy chair next to me was empty. A woman approached and said "Excuse me, Are you with someone?" I said "Do you want me to be?"

Of course what she really meant to say was "Is this chair free?" But she didn't.

3:17 AM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

all the joy we experience is the joy we alow ourselves, but you know that

11:06 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Nina - just getting to know myself. And that i can be fun to hang around myself :)

Mike - I loved the crazy suggestions you gave. Maybe i will try all of them :)

Oz - welcome back :) Hope you had a blast. "Allow" ourselves, truely. I will allow myself and grant myself to take life lightly and have some fun. Thanks ozzy.

8:47 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Johnny Newt said...

Anu, have you heard about the fisherman by the river fishing with a mirror ? There he stood shining the mirror into the water waiting for his next big catch. A farmer happens by and askes what on earth he could be doing ! "Why Im catching fish of course !" he laughed. Amazing said the farmer I have never seen such a thing. Yes said the fisherman, it is realy a great trick, if you like, for only one piece of silver I will let you catch all the fish you want with this marvelous mirror of mine. Gladly says the farmer, grabbing the mirror and plopping himself down next to the waters edge. How many fish have you got today yells the farmer to the fisherman as he walks off down the path fingering his new shining piece of silver,
"your the second one today" ! he replies!! :)

8:01 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

HA :)) Wide broad smile here Johnny.

9:18 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

I aslo can be way to serious. I constantly have to remind myself to have humor or playful mind. When I am taking life to serious I watch a good comedy film.

11:06 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Wow Lone :) That is a wonderful way to destress. I love to watch comedy too. Maybe someday you must take me for a movie ;-)

9:51 PM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home