Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, March 05, 2006

how much can you offer?

how much courage does it take

to stand by yourself
to speak up your mind
to open your heart
to let out your feelings
to trust your own soul
to believe in yourself?

courage

as heavy as a grain of sand
as visible as a speck of dust
as thin as a strand of hair
as filling as a nano second in time
as thick as a ray of light

is enough to move the universe

3 Comments:

Blogger michelle bloom said...

write me an email with your new email id so i know its really you, and have your new id k? blue

1:18 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger michelle bloom said...

are you sure you gave me the right email? will you senf it again, i got it returned. i will reject the comment--blue

2:43 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

thanks blue

6:09 AM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home