Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

cocktail

i and my friend
spent todays evening
staring at the horizon
watching the sun-set

heavens spilled orange juice
across the sky,
thousands of little white clouds floating,
golden light glowing through it

looked like a million suns
were setting in the universe,
one behind each cloud

where each ray became a sun
and each cloud a universe

4 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

today weather here too was romantic ;)

12:18 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

it was raining here today

10:16 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger April said...

personally, i like my cocktails with a dash of vermouth and lots of olives.

12:50 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

sounds really interesting..

7:42 AM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home