Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, February 12, 2006

triggerring my powerhouse

dont have much time
this time i cannot wait
to go down to rise

just danced in my
flowing over-sized nightdress
to a funny fun filled song
in front of my mirror

too bad for the bank
if i am not selected
me not going to feel
sorry for myself

for once i will seriously
laugh at it and
shrug my shoulders
and walk away

it is in crisis that
that i need to perform
like a true martial artist
i need to bring out
my own inner power

not a tear this time
not one negative thought
not drop of sadness
in my ocean of life

my time has come
to live up to all what i have ever learnt
to astound myself with my own power
in joy and with effortless ease
i will breeze through this phase

5 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

I'm praying for you.

love,
nina

12:01 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger g said...

Too bad for the bank if they don't take you. That is so right.

7:26 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger michelle bloom said...

this is my new blog, anu. i need to catch up on yours, i have been too down to even read up...but i am feeling "up" again. i send you light!

7:51 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

praying for anu always.. take care

7:11 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

I love your strength, Anu. I hope there's good news soon, and Happy Valentine's Day x

3:05 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home