Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, February 20, 2006

transition

even in my sadness
even as my heart bleeds
i'm working on a transformation

i believe my love to be pure
to be as true as the stars in the sky
but i dont believe i have to suffer
i dont believe missing you must pain me
i dont believe i want to hurt ever after

i'm in the process of a transition
moving from sadness to joy
moving from weakness to strength
moving from hurting to healing

that i know i love you
should be real and true enough for me,
and the love we gave each other in the past,
should be enough to last
even if we never again meet each other
ever in this lifetime

2 Comments:

Anonymous ashutosh said...

anu this maybe test for the person whom u beleive truly loves .looks like he has not lived upto his love.if he is a mr.noballs he will let u down.though love is not a profit business i beleive that only good will come out of true love.

but whatever he will do dont be concerned with it.be ready be strong enough to take right descesion.i hope that his love is true enough to make it happen.

1:13 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I dont belive he does not have balls to stand up to his love.

And i dont believe that by pulling him down, i can feel good about myself and say my love is true and his is untrue.

Just becoz he chooses not to be with me does not make him mean or bad. And just becoz i choose to still think about him does not make me pious and true either.

5:03 AM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home