Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, February 09, 2006

taste of pain

to lick out the pain
gulp it down slowly
tasting it and relishing
its sweetness

is something i am
still learning

this means to remain
in my own space
respect his feelings
of not wanting to be with me

and not resent him
not lash out at him
and drag him down
just because he cannot
connect to me like that
anymore

i owe at least so much
to the man i love

3 Comments:

Blogger k o w said...

Wow, that was great. I'm going to make this site a daily stop.

11:07 PM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous prophet mohammed said...

never give your whole heart to someone always leave a little for yourself

5:05 AM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about this man did he really treat you that good

1:03 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home