Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

some new lessons

every dog knows it
every tree swings to this song
every drop of water is filled with it

even the cowdung has it
the myna has learnt it too
and it is in the rock on the seashore

the simple truths of life and love
that to live you dont need a reason
and to love you dont need a person

3 Comments:

Anonymous dxb pat said...

great great great .. and .. true true true !

it touched my soul ....

10:14 AM, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous ghandi said...

all you need is yourself

3:14 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

anu: those last two lines will go down in my "best writings of anu" book! :) wonderful!
i have not had a recent post of yours for about a week. it was a technical difficulty, apparently. i'm glad it is fixed!

1:21 AM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home