Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, February 19, 2006

sky slept but i'm awake

now the sky is
sleeping peacefully
in deep slumber
but i am wide awake

images of my love
flashing like the flickering
lights of the plane
are distracting me

as i feel the pain of
not being able to
as reach out to him

as i feel the love in
the wonderful moments
we once shared together

2 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

hey anu..
live in present think abt the beautiful future.. let the past remain folded
cheer up hope u out frm this sad phase very soon
lots of love n huggss to anu
take care

12:24 AM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous ashutosh said...

her love...even in sadness it lingers...even in sadness it dosent fail to make me happy...even in failure it makes me smile shamelessly

1:18 AM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home