Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, February 12, 2006

she

going through a transition
or shall i call it a transformation

where the currents of both worlds
pull me in either direction

i see a me the one who you and i see
and i see a me who astounds myself

once in a while i connect with her
and she talks like the way she does now

i never want to leave her again
even as the ocean tears us apart

and even if i lose her now, i know
she will emerge from me, when i drown

2 Comments:

Blogger MikeDoe said...

welcome back!

2:47 PM, February 12, 2006  
Blogger KCL said...

Well the search of yourself, try it talk to yourself in the mirror and express your desires, it will work!!

3:28 PM, February 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home