Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, February 26, 2006

pain / unconditional love

dig into me, go deep in me
dive without fear to touch the base
of my bottomless pit

do not resort to temporary petty
ways of getting over me
when you are sure that you've burried me
i am still bubbling beneath, like hot lava and will erupt
like a volcano and destruct and destroy
everything you've made in your pretensions
in your emptiness and your hypocricy and ego

dont try to kill me with drugs and by hurting others, i dont die that way
multitudes of me emerge from every drop of my blood you shed
wiating to suck your energies out and draine you completely

dont run away from me and dont shove me away
i am your shadow and will follow you whereever you go
i'll hound you in your dreams and flash images before you
and make you weep in your waking hours
i'll make you crave and long for him or her, this or that
I AM PAIN TALKING!!!

oh, you've misunderstood me, i am not bad, i'm not mean
i merely respond only to the highest in you,
to only the most honest emotion in you,
i'm you in the becoming, i am you dying to connect with yourself
there is just one way to get rid of me ;-) , yeah i always happy to die
to be reborn as UNCONDITIONAL LOVE ..

dont tell me its not worth fighting for,
i will not give in and i will not leave
until you want me to go bad enough,
and until you've understood where i come from
I AM YOUR PAIN TALKING!!! give me a break and listen to me
i do not come from another, i am not caused by another,
i come from you, when you dont give yourself enough love unconditionally,
i'm born and I AM PAIN!!!

breathe into me and let me go as you breathe out,
i'm waiting to transform myself
into pure energy of unconditional love
the grace with which you were once born
and the grace you still possess
i'll go only when i'm loved enough, when you love yourself enough
then you dont need me to remind you that
PAIN EXISTS...WHEN LOVE DOES NOT

for where there is unconditional love, there cannot be any pain
there i (pain) will not speak, but love will ...
YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO YOURSELF WILL..
speak through your eyes, your cells, your hair,
your aura and through your universe

happy to die i am ..pain says in a feeble voice,
in one of its last breaths
to be reborn as unconditional love as you love yourself
and appreciate yourself for all that you are

and have been and are capable of being
every day of your life or as long as you live


don't you know sweetie, we are two sides of the same coin
we are pain / unconditional love (to yourself)
only one of us can exist at any moment...so go on, make your choice!

15 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

:| dumb

8:46 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

HI Amrit :)

In the above post i'm trying to find out what causes pain to us and whether by hurting others we can kill pain, whether by ignoring it, the pain goes away..etc.

I think the only way to conquer pain or to get over it is by accepting it, loving it, staying by it and understanding where it comes from.

And in this process, we start the life long journey with ourselves to love ourselves.

I conclude my understanding of pain by saying that pain dies where unconditional love (to oneself) is born. Both cannot exist together.

And it is this love in which we were born and it is this love to which we have to go back..it is time to unlearn the tricks of the game and to go back to innocence.

9:10 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

truly agree to u anu

"I think the only way to conquer pain or to get over it is by accepting it, loving it, staying by it and understanding where it comes from."

today i read on one autorickshaw "struggle is life" after reading the sentence i thought for a moment IS THAT TRUE??? or struggle is just one phase of life????
pain.. is too i think a phase of life it depend on us how much we expand the phase or shorten it by accepting with open arms..

i think anu today in good mood that y replied my comment after long time :)

take care

9:40 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

LOL nothing like that amrit. I value all the comments of all of you. Maybe i should reply back more often to acknowledge them.

9:49 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

"and i work relentlessly,
with effortless ease
and fearlessly

creating something new,
unseen and unheard of,
every day of life
and as long as i live..."

anu thats simply wow..
anu plz give ur email id want to ask a lot of questions's plzz.. will u be my teacher ???

i wanted a reply for this comment anu..

10:44 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Hi Amrit,

By all means enjoy the blog and what i share and learn from it. Becoz i too had my own teachers, and they taught me a LOT and i am forever indebted to them.

But Amrit, try to find your own voice. We are all our own teachers and our own students. I already have a huge need for approval to tackle. I'll tell you why i dont share my email address to you. If i give you my email id and start advising you, i am afraid i will ruin you and me.

You becoz you may stop searching for your own voice and Me becoz i will find gratification in trying to give you answers.

Amrit, please listen carefully:
'Anu is a poor imitation of your own voice. All that what you need to know is in you. And only you can reveal it to yourself'.

We do get help from the universe and from other humans when we call for it. But we get answers only when we look into our own eyes and search in our hearts.

10:52 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

Anu agree 200% nobody can explore u except YOU urself.. i listen to my inner voice i do many times.. when u dont find any solution u have to talk to urself.. nobody can ruin anyone its all u how u take things..

u know when i m sad or feeling low i just read something painful sad or think more painful then i realize my pain is too small comapred to others.. i m still blessed this makes me feel much better..
We all have doubts we all have questions we all know the answers but still we just want to listen it from others
anu i didnt asked email for giving me answers.. not asking u guide me i m not asking u to advise me..
i m just asking u to help me in listening my voice better.. how to search heart and eyes..
anu i just want to learn.. want to discover meaning of life from special ppl like u

12:20 AM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous ashutosh said...

nice one miss.anu.i run a magazine maybe i can hire u.let me know.

ashutosh_bnrg@yahoo.co.in

12:32 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

amrit - ok thanks :)

ashutosh - thanks, but no thanks i write for pleasure and to express.

4:21 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

anu: this poem has great insight.

1:31 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

I feel so too Kim. I am trying not to run away from it, but to stay and get over it, so that never again i have to look back on this lesson.

Hugs Kim.

9:30 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Jeff said...

When we embrace our pain, we gain a greater understanding of the absence of it.

9:44 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Wow!

11:37 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Jeff - true, i felt so too.

Lone - hugs :)

7:59 AM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Desh said...

Anu:

Here is a verse that I wrote on a similar subject:

As her dewy face emerged draped in the freshest rays of sun..
Hope rushed in unknown..
As the last strand of her silky tress melted into the dying sun...
Memory was all that remained...
Her coming had brought a yearning..
Her going left me pure...unrequited love.

You can find other poems of mine on "Her" at:
http://www.drishtikone.com/?q=taxonomy/term/74

Please do let me know what you think of them?

Cheers,
Desh
Drishtikone.com

9:02 PM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home