Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, February 19, 2006

my new teacher

yesterday i met
my seven-month
young nephew

an aura of ease and peace
around him
he is always in a state of bliss

so happy and content with
whatever we feed him & clothe him

no fuss, no crying, no wants
yet always busy & smiling


a master of his own mind and life
so much to learn from him
so much to unlearn in me

3 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

its nice being a mommy

9:58 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

no, it is nice being a baby

10:07 PM, February 19, 2006  
Anonymous j said...

and you were a adorable baby

8:28 AM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home