Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

lovely valentine's day

the call i wanted to hear, did not come
the voice i wanted listen to, i did not hear
the fresh roses i wanted to see at my doorstep
early morning, never arrived today

but, still, this has been my best valentine's day
i have had so far,
a day where i did not ask, i gave
a day where i did not feel special, i made others feel special,
whoever said, valentine's day is to receive, i found joy in giving

i spent my day in mundane tasks, finding happiness in them
no roses, no candles, no romance, no fragrance for me
the foggy misty sky and the sun peeking through the trees
are my valentine for today, and i spend my day & night with them

they bathed me with their essence and glowed my skin with their light
cleansed my heart with their warm love and filled with soul with their fragrance

What a lovely valentine's day i;ve had,
the best among the best of the days,
now for a peaceful night's sleep
in the silver arms of the moon
stroking my hair
he rocks me...
moonlight

6 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

"whoever said, valentine's day is to receive, i found joy in giving"
anu ur so lovely
u dont need to find happiness
happiness automatically comes to u coz ur so sweet with kind n large heart..
loads of love n hugs for anu this valentine take care

11:46 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger michelle bloom said...

hapy v day to you too anu, i send you a hug and lots of love.

12:23 AM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Giving is it's own reward

1:06 AM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Jeff said...

Anu, I wish you the best Valentine's Day, and all the good things life has to offer your tender soul.

With much love,
Jeff

8:31 AM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Happy Valentine's Day Anu. Would you be my Valentine? Many hugs and kisses.

12:15 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger passion said...

anu, thanks for your Valentine's greetings. You're a little angle. May happiness be with you forever! Will catch up soon...
Lov Passion

3:19 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home