Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, February 20, 2006

love does not hurt

love empowers
love strengthens
love brings joy
and i feel, love does not hurt

cannot harbour pain and sufferring
in my heart calling it love
for i know, love does not hurt

in this knowing itself,
a new awareness dawns
the pain thins and seeps down the drain
and i believe, love does not hurt

4 Comments:

Anonymous ashutosh said...

love strengthens ...this is true.

1:07 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Yemanja said...

You're right Anu, love does not hurt...

It is the "one" we choose to love, that which hurts us...

Y :)

1:34 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger happy said...

I think your writing is
beautiful and I love the
simple yet very elegant
choice of words. Keep
writing!

5:06 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger passion said...

you're right anu, love doesn't hurt. Love does not hurt, hurt is not love. True love only purifies and empowers. Simple but beautiful wee poem! Wish I could write such good poems!

2:05 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home