Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

in this moment

in the drop of the moment

a flower blossoms
a bird picks the worm
sky changes colour

waves rise
leaves fall
child smiles

all i need to do is
care for the moment, thats all

How much courage do i need
to live a single moment?

It is as simple as that...

for a single moment i can choose
to feel joyful and inspired
to feel alive and raring to go
bask in my silence and solitude

2 Comments:

Anonymous dxb pat said...

.. live and share every moment with someone close to u .. it can be ur own soul too ....

with u, on this thought n feeling!

10:18 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Sujith said...

How much courage do i need
to live a single moment?

Beautiful.

3:27 PM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home