Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, February 04, 2006

i miss

i miss..
picking up his shirt and smelling his scent in it
the long phone conversations
telling him all my problems
sharing my day and my time and me with him
a part of me which lives in him
the part of him which is still alive in me

in all the lonliness and emptiness
that i feel without him
i still have a few moments of
pure peace and joy
which emanate from 'me'

and i suddenly realise,
how much i will miss these very moments tommorrow, if they are gone..
my emptiness and lonelinss are my companions
they help me reflect on myself

they are my teachers
they suck away my pains and sorrows
and breath life into my lungs

they teach me to love without a reason or a person
and surrender a battle already won

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Beast said...

Just wondering, is it called "unconditional love"?

2:33 PM, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home