Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, February 06, 2006

holding on

everyone has moved on
but i feel like i am grounded here

i miss the people whom i love
few are left around me

all the while i was sulking
thinking i was lonely and alone

only now, i know what it means
to be on my own

i wonder how the birds, mountains,
oceans and bugs handle this

i wish i could borrow some
elegance and grace from them

now is my testing time
i gotto believe in myself

to remind myself that ---
to be in a state of grace,
all i need is
my breath and my senses to
live in the present moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

simply WOW.. soo deep in meaning
anu ur style of writing poems and expressing ur self is so so good cant tell u.. how much i like it
keep writing i will treasure them all
HAVE FAITH IN GOD
anu u dont need to borrow elegance or grace u have it all :)

take care
GOD BLESS YOU

1:06 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger poppy said...

We are all, naturally, born in a state of grace.

Sometimes, we get side-tracked because of our conflicting beliefs. That's all.

*Hugs*

8:04 AM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home