Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, February 20, 2006

dream

woke up from a dream
in which i met you
on a sea-shore

we were trying to reach out
but an air of uneasiness
was still present

eager to clarify things
and resolve issues even there

as i work out my issues in my dream life
developing more conviction in my own thinking
my simplest intentions creates those manifestions
in my waking life turning them into joyful realities

2 Comments:

Blogger michelle bloom said...

sometimes insomnia happens when there is a spiritual awakening happening which coinsides with the planets and stars movement, could be the yoga is opening you as well...i suggst, if nothing else works, to paint, let the subconscious express itself. i finally slept! sending you love.

5:49 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Manish Bhatt said...

Letting go is the hardest thing to do, and yet, its the most crucial survival tactic one must master.

1:15 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home