Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, February 17, 2006

at work

my company has shifted to a new office
it is huge, oozing with positive energy,
walls painted with bright colours and open

many employees are a bit upset and unhappy
they are complaining of lack of privacy
since the openness means everyone
can see their computer

i share a feeling different from them
i simply love this new place for its vibes
and my attitude is slowing undergoing
a huge transformation at work

every morning i reach office way before time
least bothered i am of who peeks into my comp
i am so focussed in my work throughout the day
i have no time to check my yahoo mails or log into chats

the openess and the space makes me come alive
i am not too fond of closed sylos and structures
i work silently in my own little space and
as they walk in, other people greet me and smile at me

a smile from my heart and soul, and greeting them in real
wishing good for them and me, and sending out good energy
is all what i pack into one little grin or a handshake

time now passes so fast, becoz of all the activity around me
my work has become a place where now, i can meditate easily
sitting in my own little corner, with an aura of light and love around me
i help myself to unleash my pure potentiality, and unbounded creativity

these shine through my reports,
glow as intelligence through my eyes,
spins my mind to thinking of the countless possibilities that arise

and i work relentlessly,
with effortless ease
and fearlessly

creating something new,
unseen and unheard of,
every day of life
and as long as i live.

5 Comments:

Blogger Raj said...

its amazing. now im speechless about this.

Keep itup !!

Cheers !!

RAJ

11:20 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

Hi Anu,
How did your interview go?

11:44 AM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Amrit said...

"and i work relentlessly,
with effortless ease
and fearlessly

creating something new,
unseen and unheard of,
every day of life
and as long as i live..."

anu thats simply wow..
anu plz give ur email id want to ask a lot of ?'s plzz.. will u be my teacher ???

2:09 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

People often underestimate the environment and building within which they work. There are some sixty buildings that I am continually in and out of due to my work. The differance in atmospheres is directly reflected in the employees of those buildings.

6:58 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger April said...

v nice.

7:28 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home