Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, January 20, 2006

time to deliver

my today has come
to be all that i want
to be all that i can
to be all that i will

keeping my promise to myself
not giving in to any temptations
i will be more than i thought i could be

no power is greater than me
no mind is stronger than mine

i can always start once again
i can always make a new begining

i have no one to please
i have no expectations to meet

in this moment of time, i will
live as if i never made a mistake
love as if i've never seen fear
work as if i report to god
be joyous as if i have all that i want
breathe as if this is my last breath

4 Comments:

Blogger MikeDoe said...

go anu! go anu! go anu!

That is the simplest way to live. Doing it makes it real.

12:07 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger madhavan said...

you are life
you are breath
you are soul
the force of souls
you are mind
the force of minds
you are heart
the full heart
you are body
the force of bodies
you are the boundless energy which bring gods into being
you the absolute silence which shatters the endless space
you are the voice of this void
you are the light of exploding stars
you who live through endless scars
you are blood
blue spring water which slakes bottomless thirst
you are life
you are it
there is nothing but you
you are all there is
you are bliss
only bliss
nothing but bliss

8:58 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Jeff said...

This is lovely Anu.

9:54 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

i love your writing anu!!! you are really LIVING life.

7:43 AM, January 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home