Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, January 22, 2006

things to do

2:30 pm in the afternoon
on this sunny day

no more blog reading
no more chatting
no more emails

for today i've done my bit
30 minutes a day it is

i've new books to read
blank canvas to paint on
doucments to work on

i've meditation to do
yoga to do
walks to take

i've to clean my closet
wash my clothes
throw away things i dont need

i've poems to write
even if it is on the blog
i've kidneys to revive
i've a heart to heal

i've tons of work to do
i'm moving on with my life

2 Comments:

Blogger MikeDoe said...

Hugs

2:22 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger poppy said...

That's my girl! :) *hug*

3:37 AM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home