Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, January 19, 2006

there i go..once again

under the navy blue sky
i walk alone tonight

fears are haunting me
like dark clouds

no idea if i am living a real life
or i am a big lie pretending to be truth

old cycles have come back again
like dead men walking

i thought i am over and done with them
but it appears they are here to stay for a while

i am tired of my own mood swings
i am sick of the drama i create in my life

i have no idea where this will lead to
i have no idea how this will end
both the poem and my life

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Beast said...

Been there, done that.
I know exactly where you are heading at.

2:45 PM, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home