Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, January 21, 2006

stand up i say!

called up my rickshaw guy
wanted him to pick me up
so that i can go somewhere

i asked him "how are you doing"
he says "oh great couldnt be better".

he asked me "how are you doing "
i said "fine, can you pick me up today"

he said "oh, my vehicle is on repairs since last night
i am sorry, really sorry, wont be able to pick you up"

i said "that is alright, thank you very much"
he asks cheerfully "i am at home now, having my lunch
have you had your lunch?"

my face brightens up and i say
"not yet, but in a while i will" and we hang up

Something about this whole episode cheered me up once again
it is these little things in life and small steps we take once a while
which will makes all the difference i guess

The lows and the deppressions will try in vain
to pull me down
the tsunamis of pain and hurt will try again
to flood my heart

but in once a while,
the waves receed back
and the valleys brighten up

flowers blossom once again
fresh strawberries scatterred all along

anu picks them up happily
and starts walking once again..

3 Comments:

Blogger Neetika said...

You both talked on the cell phone...........

Just kidding!!
Ya its true even little little things matters
in your life....

God bless you>>

2:26 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Anu- I have been enjoying all your poems. They leave me speechless it would be a waste to add any comments to them. Beautiful!

2:47 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

You're so perceptive when you say that it's in these little things that there's so much comfort.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, Anu. You've brightened up my blogging experience... thank you.

4:46 PM, January 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home