Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, January 28, 2006

sound day

today i celebrate sound day
listening to all sounds quietly

early morning bhajans
my own breath in and out
warm rays of the sun
sparows chirping
crows cawing
vessels in the kitchen

sweeper sweeping the compound
a rickshaw running somewhere far
water drops falling in the bucket
children playing in the muddy garden

focussing on all sounds around me
i empty my mind of all its sounds

5 Comments:

Anonymous prasad from dubai said...

oh ..... and also listen to ...
ur own heart beats .... and
ur inner voice talking n singing to u .....

let us know what u hear??? ....

12:29 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Hello Anu dear. How have you been? Hope life is being good to you.

1:19 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Zen and the art of mind peace? :)

5:49 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Prasad - very beautifully said :) I am just sitting silently, waiting for the noise in my head to subside, and when that happens, i suspect there will be lot of magic and wonders to uncover.

Lone - Hugs :)my mind is like Wallstreet, and i am working towards more stable market conditions. How's your book doing?

xfreakx - Hi :), god knows what it is x, maybe the art of shutting up and listening.

10:41 AM, January 29, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Havn't started yet. lol

10:47 AM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home