Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Thursday, January 19, 2006

no matter what

i dont want to be depressed
i dont want to skip my dialysis
to punish myself and my body
becoz i cannot handle emotional issues

i shall try to hynotise myself
i shall start by believing things will change
i will take each second at a time

no matter what, just for tommorrow
i will focus only on positive thoughts and energies

no matter what, just for tommorrow
i will believe everyone really loves me and cares for me

no matter what, just for tommorrow
i will believe i enjoy perfect health

no matter what, just for tommorrow
i will believe that r and i have resolved all our differences

no matter what, just for tommorrow
i will believe that i am enjoying fruitful loving relationships

no matter what, just for tommorrow
i will believe that it is my last day on earth
so i will make the most of it

i am not done yet
i am not ready to give up yet
neither on my life nor on myself

7 Comments:

Blogger MikeDoe said...

"i shall try to hynotise myself
i shall start by believing things will change
i will take each second at a time"


Anu,
you are free to think whatever you want. You are free to believe in whatever you want. The first step is to realise/believe that you can choose. Then it is easy.

12:33 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

i am not done yet
i am not ready to give up yet
neither on my life nor on myself
anu ur such so strong


hey my frnd cheer up.. things will change dreams will be true... dark clouds r for few moments only look above them u will see a rainbow of happiness

praying n wishing u come out of this phase very soon sending u warm wishes n hugss cmon anu
take care :)

12:59 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger jamadagneshwari said...

Anu-It is my firm belief that success in life is not based how it proceeds but on how gracefully you deal with what is thrown at you. You are an inspiration. Hang in there. I join, I am sure many many others who are praying for you. I wish I knew more people like you.

BTW that is not really my name, I love the whole anon thing

2:45 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

no matter what,just for today

4:23 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

anu: sending love!!!

6:29 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger WDKY said...

I learned a little more about you with this post, Anu. You sound strong, but there's no requirement to be strong every second of every day... anyway, just wanted to stop by.

4:10 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Jeff said...

You can never give up. That is a surrender you must never make.

I'm glad you're expressing so much lately. Be well!

:)

9:55 PM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home