Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, January 14, 2006

my new outfit

bright brown mud colour blouse
piped with flouroscent green works
of round beads and south indian jerri

from the brown mud colour face
stares two big fish shaped eyes
and a broken smile

black tight pants
perfect fitting for me
the only one i have

black with brown streaks
my long long hair
falling below my waist

together as a package
we are both headed
to buy a home for us
in this wide wild world

7 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

Good luck anu
no worries u will get a good one soon
hey have u thought abt my advice.. hope lone too reading this :P :)
take care

12:24 PM, January 14, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Amrit sure someday :)when i have written enough poems for a book.

Thanks for your wishes, hope i can buy a house soon so that i am less burden to my parents.

11:55 AM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

anu: good luck in your search for your own place. very, very exciting. and it sounds like you looked stunning in your long hair and brown shirt!
i can't imagine you are a burden to your parents. they are lucky to have such a daughter.

5:41 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

:) Kim yea i think i looked good too in that outfit.

I dont want to give them a chance to feel so...i am not going to marry like other indian girls do, of my age, so i better fend for myself, before i am kicked out lol

8:42 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

well children r never a burden for parents.. hope i could make u understand that but i know its of no use becoz ur more intelligent and mature than me
anyways
Take care :)

10:30 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

Amrit :) we are all equal in all respects, we resonate so well with each other, dont we?

12:22 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Amrit said...

dont know

11:31 PM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home