Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, January 15, 2006

hairy bush

the curly black hairs
have now grown a lot

it is like a huge forest
which needs trimming

super low waist jeans
hairs sticking out of it

legs wide spread apart
but no holes seen, just a bush

carefully i shave it
revealing the nude bare puss

my own inquisitive eyes
eager to see my own pussy

vertical lips
sticking to each other

i seperate it with my fingers
milk oozing out

time to milk it
let out the heat

time to stick a finger in it
and shake the tits
and cum like a bitch in heat

10 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

That was very evocative... I love the way women explore their sexuality. Men don't communicate with themselves like this, it seems to me.

9:19 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger madhavan said...

Your erotica rocks. Very cool, very hot.

9:04 AM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

There is the Anu I first met. lol
Nice naughty poem sweetheart.

11:33 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

wdky - I would freak out on a man who writes erotic poetries about himself, wdky :)

Madhavan - Thanks, when i am really horny, it shows, even in words, right? ;-)

Lone - Did you reach for the towel this time too? :)

12:28 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Zofo The Hermit of Wandering Thoughts said...

haaaa.haaaaa....don't know but this just cracked me up...regular..
cheers
z

3:54 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger floots said...

honest
erotic
(i like both) :)

2:43 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

zofo - the hermit :) i assume you are amused.

floots - :)thanks

9:21 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Zofo The Hermit of Wandering Thoughts said...

yes the muse was amused..rightly so..
cheers
z

10:38 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger temppixie said...

LOved this!
Felt like this!
Done this!
You discribe it so well!

3:52 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

zofo - the hermit :)

temppixie - hugs :)

9:33 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home