Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, January 21, 2006

broken mirror

wish i had amenesia
i did not have any past memories

when my relationship broke
wish i can remember the bad parts

but i remember only the love and laughter
the kindness, the companionship and yearning

wish we were made for each other
but i see what we have made up of each other now

it started with love
and ended with bitterness

i am so tempted to call him up
and beg for forgiveness

just to get rid of this pain
that i feel from his anger and indifference

it is so hard to be alone
and to pick up the peices

to know they wont join again
no matter how hard i try
the broken mirror always reveals the crack

2 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

dumb :|

5:03 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger g said...

This poem is so touching. I also remember only the good parts of a relationship and a marriage that went for fifteen years, before crumbling and I wonder when it started to crack.

I think it is all right to remember only the good parts. They did happen. And I'm glad they did.

5:08 AM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home