Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, December 10, 2005

this is me

Suddenly i am all conscious...

Earlier no one would visit my blog. I used to write all kinds of things here.
My fantasies, erotic stories, sex, masturbation everything.

And i would do that when i feel.

Now suddenly i am feeling conscious with all the people visiting my blog.

Right now i am so very horny and i just want to let go. I am sitting stark naked here and probably i will stick my fingers in my pussy and let the heat out. But i am shocked that i am kind of feeling conscious to write all this thinking what all the people reading will think of me.

But i say fuck it. I am like this. I am this and that both. The purpose of my blog is to express and be totally me.
I have no responsibility towards anyone and if anyone is offended dont visit me anymore period. I will not live up to anyone's expectations. If you dont like what i am writing thats your problem, not mine. This is my personal space and i do what i want here.

I will continue to let out my bitchy sluty filthy side here becoz i love that aspect of me and it is what makes me what i am ...whole and soul.

12 Comments:

Blogger madhavan said...

Hear hear
Anustory
Be true
Never sorry
I agree

12:43 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

hehe :)
nice poem.
thank you Madhavan

12:49 AM, December 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be yourself always...you only speak what everyone is thinking, we all have our animal sides

1:07 AM, December 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blue just said that, sorry, forgot to sign

1:08 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger passion said...

Just continue to stay real! Don't feel that you need justification to be yourself! One thing great about blogging is that it enables us to 'let it out' ;-)

1:35 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger greenbean said...

Dear Anu
We're what we're
Flesh,bones and sensations
Feel them totally
Experience them wholly
And then realisation
Peace at long last
Deep Bows

8:24 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Beth said...

anu: that's the beauty of blogging. total freedom.
you express an interesting dilemma that comes along with having readers: what does it mean to stay true to yourself. that's easy when your blog is like a journal that no one really reads. but then when you have readers, how does that change what you write about? you have decided to write what is true for you, rather than what you think people want to hear. good for you.
i'll be honest with you, the sexually explicit nature does make me a bit uncomfortable, but as you say, that is my problem. but rather than a problem, i see it as just how i feel. a feeling devoid of value judgement.
all the best to you as you continue to express your truth. it takes courage to fully be who we are.

11:51 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Blue - of course i recognise you. Your essence and fragrance is present in every letter and every word you write. :)

Passioncity - thanks Passioncity. I must remember the purpose of this blog is to become 'more of me' and not end up impressing a bunch of people and becoming 'less of me' and 'more of them' in the end.

Greenbean - So sweetly you say deep bows each time. Deep bows to you Greenbean. Such a lovely poem thank you :)

Kim - Thank you so much for your honest post. I really appreciate it. I want to drop my inhibitons and pretensions about sex. It is now or never. I want to have a world of my own where my body is not any distinct and seperate from my mind. Where i can be free within and on the outside. Where i am not scared to express my deepest fantasies. But to open up i have to have an environment trustworthy and friendly. I will create that world around me, hopefully. I cannot imagine how i will be free in my mind if my body is in the shackles of shame and hidden secrets and fantasies. I have a long long way to go Kim. I have just reached the mountain. It is going to be a long climb up.

7:37 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Beth said...

anu: yes, you need an environment trustworthy and friendly both in yourself and in your world. i hope that your blog friends will be able to provide some of that for you. count me in.

11:31 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Kim :) you are a sweetheart

12:02 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Jeff said...

Let it out... Don't be afraid to be yourself.

;)

6:39 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Jeff :)

7:31 AM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home