Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, December 31, 2005

ooooOOOO

when i enter this room
i feel the warmth in my body

i feel my skin yearning
for the delicate soft touch

when i let myself be touched
i feel a silent pleasure

i feel my pulses racing for more
and my mind relaxing thinking less

i can visit when i want
and i can ask all that i need

i have never felt more better
in cold winters than now

when i walk in naked
into my bathroom

to have a nice hot water bath
ooooooOOOOOO
i love my hot water bath so much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amrit said...

i didnt take bath today :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR

take care enjoy

3:53 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Amrit.

Wish you a very Happy New Year 2006 :)

4:22 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

I really like your poem. You had me fooled. It was very refreshing.
ooooOOOOOO!

12:47 AM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger anu said...

haha ;-) Lonewolf i know what you were thinking..you naughty boy ;-)

1:20 AM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home