Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, December 25, 2005

new year gift

The year is about to end and i have initiated a couple of things. This weekend i went with a broker to check out some properties in a place near my office. In the coming year i am hoping to shift to my new home. Right now i am staying with my parents.They love me. But they just dont know what to do with me. We think so differently. And they are spending a lot of their time in catering to my needs. The food i eat, wash my clothes, mom comes with me for dialysis etc etc. I am burdenning them. They need to spend the rest of their lives happily with some rest and not catering to their children.

So i am moving out. To make a life of my own.To find myself. To find others who think like me. To learn to do things on my own. To take some responsibility. To lose myself in my daily activities so that i can find my true self once again.

In that process i have visited a few properties and i like what i see. I probably will take a loan from the bank to fund for it and move in. This month i am going to zero-in on the property and the loan. I will move in in Sept 06 or maybe Nov 06.

I am on a semi-solid diet now. Eat mostly fruit juices and vegetable juices. Mainly to improve my health. Hopefully i shall get better on my diet as the day progresses.

The martial arts teacher spoke to me once again. He said he is willing to give me a scholorship to pursue martial arts with him so i have to pay just Rs 2,000 ($45) a month. I told him that i dont want any favours from him. He said that i will be doing a favour on him by being his student. He said he likes my spirit and wants to train me. I am not thinking anymore, just going to join it. It is time that i started doing what i want..maybe i shall stop travelling in rickshaws in the morning to work and choose a train instead that way i will save Rs 2,100 ($46) and i can divert those funds for my martial arts. The advantage with this teacher is that i will have a personal instructor and they will take care of my arm..hopefully.

I am going back to wash vessesls. It has been a long time since i did some real housework. I am going to start doing it once again and learn cooking from mom. And i will post you guys the recipies of all the dishes i make. I dont want to go hungry in my new home. So i have begun somewhere..hopefully i will reach somewhere.

I am trying. I want to make something out of my life. Every moment if i keep doing something new. I keep thinking like a child. I will surely grow younger. I will heal. I will learn to love myself. And that will be my new year gift to 'anu'.

10 Comments:

Blogger yee wei said...

watch my picture video! merry xmas!
Fuzz

7:41 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Michael said...

Good luck with your house-hunting, Anu, and with the plans that you have for yourself.
I hope this martial arts teacher is what you're looking for. I think you'll enjoy having that element back in your life.

10:52 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you Michael. Even if he is not what i hoped for and all the money is wasted, its okay. Everything is ok. I just want to keep trying to move into a world where i can live, love and breathe easy. I just need to get started some where.:)

10:59 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

i can t wait for the recipies

11:49 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

:) LOL

okay so J, can i experiment on you?

ehh, i mean the cooking

12:00 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

the hotter the better

2:02 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

mmm sure, steaming hot :)

6:21 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Shals said...

Mwaah !!

Love you gal....for all the courage that you enbody!!

Bravo !!

Cheers
shals

11:15 AM, December 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you, anu...i do not ever say happy holidays to anyone, but i would like to say it to you, happy holidays! blue

11:19 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Shals - Hugs :) Happy New Year 2006

Blue - Happy holidays to you blue. Tons of kisses n love to you. :)

12:02 AM, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home