Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Monday, December 12, 2005

morning tea

Early morning and i am still half asleep.

I have to go for the annual health check up today (which is sponsored by my company for all employees) so i cannot drink tea and have my breakfast (which is four marie biscuits).

Oh how much i miss my morning tea!

I dont have to go any further. I dont have to see the subtle beauties in life or talk about nature and its vivid ways.

I dont have to wait for my day of 24 hours to pass by to think of all the wonderful things which happenned.

I dont have to wait till the end of my life to count my blessings.

I just have to look right where i am, early morning when i open my eyes and i will know...
the value of simple things in life like my morning tea becoz i cannot have it today.

Early morning tea...so precious.

I miss you...my morning tea.

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Exquisitely stated!

8:27 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Shals said...

I dont know what to say or feel after i read your blog. This is the first time i am visiting your blog ( thanks to madhavan), and it has been worthwhile....

I am moved and really impressed by the courage you seem to personify just by being "yourself". I will not be exaggerating if i say there are a very few people like you around.

I have added you onto my list of definite reads, so keep ranting, talking, writing, humming, or whatever that you feel like doing..........


"The willow knows what the storm does not: that the power to endure harm outlives the power to inflict it."

Cheers !!
Shals

10:50 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger greenbean said...

Great living Anu in The Present Moment:-) Enjoy your cuppa when The Moment arrives lol;-)

11:32 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Michael - Thank you. Quoting you: 'from one tea lover to another'.

Shals - Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your kind words and the time you spent here. Thank you for the poem too :)

Greenbean - my moment will arrive tommorrow morning ;-)when i wake up lazily and sip my hot tea :)

11:16 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger poppy said...

Sigh.

Yea, that's how I miss early morning sex.

Oops, I didn't just say that!

12:53 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger poppy said...

How did the check-up go, baby?

12:53 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Sweet misty :)

Early morning sex mmmm and lots of holding and cuddling ;-)

It was the routine annual health check up and as usual they could never figure out about my kidneys or anything else ;-)Not when they were checking me up. Maybe the urine reports and blood reports reveal something :)

Goodmorning i just woke up:)

6:36 AM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home