Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

joy in sickness

Bad cold and running nose
choked throat and weak limbs
eyes hurting and body hot

missed work today
to rest my body
to heal my soul

reminds me how
vulnerable we are
at all times

submitting to my weakness
surrenderring to the vulnerability
i am feeling so much more better

at least i dont have to resist
at least i dont have to fight
whether it is a belief or a dis-ease

it will go as it came
from nowhere
to nowhere

and i dont have to do anything
just submit and surrender
be aware and accept it

for all that it has to offer to me..

8 Comments:

Blogger Lone Wolf said...

You said some really amazing things in your last entry. This poem is very nice also. To be with one's circumstance not matter what it is a very good way to deal with emotions or sickness. I mean to suffer is one thing, but most of the time I add suffering onto suffering wishing I could escape from the circustances. But even that said I pray you feel better soon.

11:14 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

wow so well said lonewolf. you have an amazing way to simplify things and in simplicity rests beauty.

Thank you :)

11:27 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Amrit said...

it will go as it came
from nowhere
to nowhere
yup it will go away very soon praying u get well soon and all ur diseases vanish
hey let me tell u its gonna work but have a bit patience :)
take care

11:30 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

haha :) thank you very much amrit.

Patience...yawn...i certainly lack it ;-)

11:32 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Amrit said...

hmm impatient??
few good things come to u when right time comes

11:35 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Amrit said...

ur attitude is too good
joy in sickness
i really like it
just always be same in full spirits

take care

11:49 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Hi Amrit, i am not always like this. I whine and grumble a lot too. but thanks:)

7:51 AM, December 29, 2005  
Anonymous The Beast said...

Sarcastic Me: Next time remember, Don't spend too much time in hot water bath.

Don't blame me if you don't get it :-)

9:34 AM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home