Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Friday, December 09, 2005

Fine legs

My legs are fine :) Apparently it was not water retention at all. The doctors had increased my sodium levels from 136 to 140 and i cannot tolerate that much sodium. Gosh! in a discussion with the doctor i uncovered this. Phew, what a relief.

So i am very happy here sitting and night dreaming and listening to songs on the fm radio :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am happy to hear this, anu!--blue

3:43 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Beth said...

i am happy to hear this after reading the previous post. you have really been through so much! yet your love and beautiful spirit shine so bright!!
thank you.

6:02 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Thanks Blue sweetie :-)

Kim - Thank you for visiting. Its pretty easy to go through all of this Kim. The difficult part is to remind myself about my own miraculous self and to really enjoy every experience to the core...even the pain and the kidney failure. I am blessed to have this experience and the sooner i realise that the better
:-)

7:49 PM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home