Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, December 25, 2005

christmas

Christmas season of love and joy
reminds me of snow covered mountains
delicious creamy white cakes
towering tall X'mas trees
gifts, jingle bells, carols, churches

Christmas when Jesus was born
reminds me of new age wisdom
from a soul from another universe
come down to demonstrate to us
that we create our own miracles

Christmas when santa claus visits
reminds me to see the unseeable
believe the unbelievable
look out in my yard for fairies
elfs and angels with silver transparent wings

Christmas season of hope and faith
reminds me that after every night comes a day
for every illness there is a cure
for every wish there is a fulfillment
for every one there is someone out there..

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Beast said...

A quick question for you:

Are you on Santa's naughty or nice list?
wink

2:51 PM, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home