Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, December 18, 2005

blog potatoe

I woke up late (as usual). And on top of that, i am sitting here to write it on my blog (you wont find another sample case like me right?)

Yesterday i told that martial arts teacher (lady), 'can i meet you very early in the morning'. She asked me how early? I said 'oh very very early'. Pat came the reply from her 'for some students early means 10 am or 11 am'. I hope you dont mean that. Uhh, i was thinking of 12am or 12pm. Anyways i had to protect my self respect so i said 'oh i was thinking of 9am.'

Now it is already 8:36am here. And i am sitting with oil in my hair which i plan to wash today. I just turned on the hot water too. Looks like i am going to be in the bathroom for a fucking one hour now.

So i will call up that lady and apologise and tell her i overslept so i am going to be late and hence i will meet you at 10:30 am.

All this for all the passion i speak of about martial arts. She is going to wonder how i will turn up for the early morning classes at 6am if i cannot make it to her place at 9am. Oh well, i could change right? (?)

Anyways, i am a package deal. Along with me comes procrastination, and lots of confusion..and of many other virtues which i choose not to speak of right now.

Today i wont be a 'blog potatoe' becoz after meeting this lady i have to go visit an exhibition by brokers as i am planning to buy a home (since last two months i am in the planning stage). Then after that i will go and meet the bankers and find out about how much they can loan me.

From there i go to meet my grandmom (who says she has forgotton my face) becoz its ages since i met her. I have purchased a nice silk shawl for her to keep her warm this winter. I am very eager to gift her that before the winters go and the summers arrive in India. (phew, see another virtue)

Then i have removed all my canvas and my bedroom is filled with painting materials and brushes and all. So by evening i will have to clean it all up. Oh and i also have to wash a few clothes unless i decide to go naked to work on monday. And arrange my closet, all my clothes fall out like the nigara when i open it now..

So today i have to move my ass and get some work done becoz my room is begining to look like an ancient egyptian pryamid. Another of my virtues, i like ancient artifacts or articrafts (however they are called). I have a unique ability to turn anything mordern into ancient (by not taking care of it or dusting it)

All of this is supposed to be 'funny'. And i dont feel like laughing at all. If you find this funny let me know.

6 Comments:

Blogger passion said...

Dear blog potato,
I wish you good luck in seeking your Martial Arts teacher and house hunting! I've heard that if crying doesn't help, you might as well laugh. Life is too short! :)

11:28 AM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Lone Wolf said...

you know I have a passion to learn how to paint Good luck with your adventure.

11:38 AM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Phats said...

Hi there
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was never on dialysis, I was regulated with medications. Good luck with everything! :)

11:52 AM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger madhavan said...

if you are going naked to work then i wanna be there to do an interview for my magazine...

1:32 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Amrit said...

im not laughing i m shhhh....... :d

6:58 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Passioncity - Blogpotato is warming her ass once again sitting in front of the comp ;-)

Lonewolf - wow a passion to paint. Get a canvas, some oil paints, linseed oil and brushes and paint from your imagination. That is how i paint :)

Phats - Thank you.

Madhavan - Does reader's digest interview nude strippers?

Amrit -:d you can laugh all you want.

11:41 PM, December 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home