Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, November 05, 2005

writing naked

Have you ever wondered how does it feel writing a blog with a leaking puss or a hard cock?

Right now i am sitting here naked...

with my nipples poping out

my tight puss leaking and contracting and me getting that ticklish feeling

the hair on my pusssssssssssy getting wet with the white thick milk from my pussssssy

and i am writing this blog all horny

.......aaaaaaaaaaah it sure feels so good as writing all this as i press my pussssssssss on the chair

5 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

the cunt juice i smell and eat smells and taste sweet its all in the diet vegetarins taste better

6:57 PM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

I am an eggitarian.

Does reading this blog make you horny J? Do you jack off?

Asking out of curiousity.

7:00 PM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

I AM SURE IT COULD IF I WANTED IT TO BUT AT THE PRESENT TIME NO IT DOESN T

11:35 PM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Do you actually read all what i write or in bits and peices or none at all.

To me its my life happenning live..so its interesting till i write it.

I am wondering if it would interest any one to the point to actually read it!

12:45 AM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

i find it somewhat intersting i read some not all i like pictures better but i think its important for people to be able to express themselves

6:46 AM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home