Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, November 05, 2005

time to finger myself

This is my new fetish.

To announce my feelings here turns me on.

I dont know if anyone reads this at all and i really dont care.

But right now i just took you along with me to where i want to pull my panties down and finger myself

This is how i work myself into it

Now its an uncontrollable feeling where as i am typing i am rubbing my hot pusssssssss on the chair

I am fucked and my toungue is coming out probably wanting to lick your cock

There is a pencil in my asshole which i can see in the mirror and i look like a piece of shit

Its time to spread my legs and watch the real shameless me

Its time to finger my fuckhole and cummmmmmm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so hot

9:08 AM, September 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

id love to watch you fingering yourself it would be a right turn on. maybe you could watch me wanking at the same time?

4:11 AM, June 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home