Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sitting on my window sill

I am sitting alone here on my window sill
as i look out i see the trees swaying in the garden outside my house
I go back in time and remember that i used to sit in this very place
and dream about the man of my dreams a knight
those were the times not too long...just three years ago
when my parents were the world for me
though my mom would beat me and verbally abuse me sometimes
and my dad never interfered in all of this
yet i loved my parents and my parents and my sister were my world
and i was waiting with bated breath for that knight
who would appear in my life
and treat me like a princess

Today in just three years my whole life has changed
Can just three years change your life?
I fell in love with a knight
I see glimpses of him when there is light in the moon light
The knight taught me about horses and lights and life
And since then i have never remained the same again
During one such lessons i lost my kidneys
I am still searching for them around the pebbles and ripples
I also lost the connection i had with my parents and relatives
And my knight in shining armour dissapeared in the night
He went on his journey and i am on my own again

I am sitting again at the same window sill
Wondering what i will be thinking three years hence
I have lost connection with all and sundry in this three years
The only connection i am working on is with Me
I dont know whether i will ever find myself again
Not that i found myself ever before
Maybe i do , maybe i don't
I will keep looking out for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home