Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Saturday, November 05, 2005

pulled a girl's nipples for more than 30sec?

Have you ever pulled a girl's nipples for more than 30 seconds?

I am doing it right now. And watching myself in the mirror.

Its an awesome whorey feeling and i look shit ... disgusting to the core.

I can cum just by pulling my nipples, twisting it around my fingers

and imagining i am feeding a man who is having incestual feelings for me thinking i am his mom

I know what you are thinking right now.

I know i am disgusting whore and a bitch.

And i am getting more and more horny here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try some nipple clamps. they are fun.

8:43 AM, November 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home