Name:
Location: India

There is so much to me, and yet i have such a longlong way to go. I am still discovering myself...everyday i will tell u something more about me

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Okay i am back and i am not a fake!!!

I feel like some sexist, some one who is trying to lure people to see her blog with a name like "stripped nude".

Everyone would click on it right? I would for sure if i get to see a hard cock and a pair of tities bouncing or a leaking puss!

Maybe all the 135 visits are people who get a hard on and are expecting some naked pics here.

Then i write my stories of masturbation here. For whom or for what purpose....with titles like 'smelly panties' and 'fingering myself'.

R told me my blog has too much sex in it. Why did i feel like shit at that time?

R told me a couple of days ago, i fake and pretend. I know what turns on a person and how to play my cards and i do that. (something like that). Did he read my blog and conclude that about me? Does he think 'oh but she told this to me and now she writes this here...what a fake?'

Plus i have a strange feeling D has visited my blog. If she did then does she think "what the fuck! this girl wrote such a lovely letter to me and now she says all these shitty things about me?"

Why do people mis-understand me? Or they convince me that i have mis-understood them?

I feel both - good and bad, right and wrong, deep unconditional love and a lil jealousy. Why is it that when i feel its wrong and when others feel the same, they easily justify it?

If its so wrong, why the hell do i feel it at all? Now i am begining to feel embarrssed of even what i feel. Can't i even feel what i feel? Isnt it pretension when i feel one thing but dont express it or fake it? D never says anything bad about anyone. Never says anything at all. Neither does R. I am the only one here who is bitching about everyone including myself.

I dont know what to do. I just know this much: Damn !!! i am not a fake.

I am changing the name of my blog into something i dont know. Any ideas on what i should name it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Yemanja said...

Darlin'... Your blog is who you are... Nothing more, nothing less... Stay true to it... Stay true to yourself...

No matter what others may say... You are the truth of you... embrace it, love it, except it, and explore it...

*Hug* ^_^

~Yemanja

9:47 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

i agree with yemanja if what you are putting out is real why change it

2:24 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger anu said...

Thank you dearest Yemanja and J, i value your advise.

Thank you so much for caring.:)

8:16 AM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home